Octopath Traveler 2 has plenty of tough boss fights, so you need to sharpen your knives and load your bows. In this guide, we will take you through Octopath Traveler 2 best weapons.
If you want to finish the different stories for all your characters, you’ll need to get the best items in Octopath Traveler 2. Even if you’re still leveling up, using better and more expensive gear can help you levelling up quickly, thus making your party even stronger.
Let’s find out what are the Octopath Traveler 2 best weapons.
Best weapons in Octopath Traveler 2
Some weapons are better than others in the RPG. Here are the best ones that we suggest using:
- Battle-Tested Blade: This weapon is great for physical damage dealers. It comes with Physical Attack +400, Critical +120, and the Equip Effect. To learn the Armsmaster job and use this blade, find Retired Blacksmith Porta.
- Serpent Slayer: This sword is the best weapon in the game. It has Physical Attack +420, Accuracy -75, and Critical -150. Use the accessory: Blessing in Disguise to turn the negative stats into benefits. You can find the Serpent Slayer and Blessing in Disguise.
- Battle-Tested Spear: This polearm is strong, with Physical Attack +390 and Critical +120. It also has an Attack Effect that can blind the target.
- Battle-Tested Bow: This bow also has Physical Attack +390 and Critical +120. Its Attack Effect reduces the target’s physical defense.
- Conqueror’s Sword: You can get this sword by freeing the Rusty Sword from the stone in Winterbloom and having Porta reforge it. It has Physical Attack +200 and raises physical attack by 250 against broken foes.
We hope that this guide helped you get an idea of the best weapons in Octopath Traveler 2. Feel free to take a look at what to do in the Octopath Traveler 2 post game and how to complete the crop revival.