The Dead Space franchise begins a new chapter with the Dead Space remake, a revamped version of the original 2008 game. There is a lot of good loot spread out over the spaceship, in this guide we will find out all you need to know about the Dead Space remake master override locations. Let’s find out where they are.
The remake follows the plot of the original, where Isaac the engineer finds himself on a spaceship invaded by aliens. He needs your help to kill these pesky Necromorphs to make it out alive.
There’s no time to lose, let’s check out all the Dead Space remake master override locations!
Where to find all master override locations in Dead Space remake
If you want to find all the locations, you first need to create the master override. To achieve this, you will need to find all RIG of different officers. There are seven in the game, and you can find them spread across chapters. This can be achieved through the You Are Not Authorized side quest any time from Chapter 9 to 11.
If you already have the master override, you can check out the locations in this guide. Without it, you will not be able to access these areas. There are eight master override locations in the game, and they are as follows:
- Cargo Tram Control (Hangar): Force Gun Upgrade
- Deluxe Quarters (Crew Quarters): Flamethrower Upgrade
- Executive Quarters (V. Holt): Gold Semiconductor
- Machine Shop (Engineering): Ripper Upgrade
- Mining Tram Station (Hydroponics): Line Run Upgrade
- Tool Storage (Mining): Contact Beam Upgrade
- Transfer Junction (Aegis VII): 3 Nodes
- Water Purification Storage (Bridge): Pulse Rifle Upgrade
Now that you know where to find the master overrides in Dead Space remake, go out there and get them all! Need more help? Check out our guides on where to find all weapon ugrades and how to beat the shooting range.