In Bramble The Mountain King, you will come across some friendly creatures who want to play a game with you. In this guide, we will take you through where to find all locations for the Bramble The Mountain King gnomes.
As you are following LIllemor, you will come across a red house which is the heart of the gnome village. These curious creatures are excited to play with you, and will approach you at once.
Let’s find out how to find all the Bramble The Mountain King gnomes.
Where to find all Bramble The Mountain King gnomes locations
Olle, the protagonist of the game, will need to complete quite a few quests and puzzles to find his sister. You will need to help him complete the puzzles, and one of them is to find all the gnomes who want to play hide-and-seek with you.
Here are all the locations of the gnomes:
- Look straight up from the wheelbarrow full of mushrooms to find the first gnome amidst the fern.
- The second gnome is under the wheelbarrow full of mushrooms.
- To the right of the scarecrow, you’ll find the third gnome in the mushroom farm.
- Look straight up from the saw on the bench to find the fourth gnome to the right of the mushroom farm.
- To the immediate left of the red-walled house is where you’ll find the fifth gnome.
- The sixth gnome is in the patio of the red-walled house, to the left of the door.
- Look just left of the old gnome with the white beard to find the seventh gnome to the right of the red-walled house.
- To the lower-right of the red mushrooms, behind the broken stump of wood, you’ll find the eighth gnome.
Once you’ve found all the gnomes, return to the previously locked door and try opening it again to discover what lies beyond. Now you know where to find all the Bramble The Mountain King gnomes. Feel free to check out our guide on all characters. Looking for a new game? Here’s how to beat death in Vampire Survivors.