River City Girls 2 is an action-adventure RPG that’s been released for a little over a month. Players are still on the lookout for secrets hidden in the game, such as secret bosses. We will show you how to unlock the River City Girls 2 Secret Boss.
As you progress through the story, you will come across a lot of enemies in the game. There are various neighborhoods where you will be able to uncover collectibles and secret areas.
So, if you are looking for secrets in the game, you are in the right place. Let’s find out how you can unlock the Secret Boss in River City Girls 2!
How to Unlock the Secret Boss in River City Girls 2
There are eight secret areas in River City Girls 2, where you can find a Secret Boss. Here are all the locations:
- At River City’s Crosstown neighborhood’s Carousel, press the attack button on the stage.
- In the Uptown area of River City, enter the Pawn Shop houses and remove the consoles from the shelf. Get up from the shelf and push the attack button.
- In a back alley in River City’s downtown, head to the Blue Sofa and wall jump to reach the wire. Attack the green door on the roof.
- In the Flatirons area of River City, look behind the Waterfall to get to a hidden platform.
- Continuing from the previous location, jump twice to the right and once in the other direction. Then, press the attack button.
- On the Sand Castle in River City’s Ocean Heights neighborhood, jump up onto the Sand Castle and attack the castle door.
- In the VR Room of the Technos area of River City, punch the Sheriff on the right side of the saloon. Turn left to the bathroom and attack the door.
- In the Solitary R.C.H.S neighborhood of River City find the yellow door as you enter the Solitary. Attack the door from the outside.
That’s all we have on how to unlock the secret boss. If you’d like to check our other guides on the game, here’s how to find the truck.