Garden Story is a pretty cozy action RPG with a very cute aesthetic, which is a breath of fresh air as most action RPGs generally pride themselves on being dark and gritty. This game clearly showcases that you don’t always need that type of art style to succeed. With many addictive mechanics, players get to experience various forms of gameplay. However, the puzzle parts of Garden Story can totally stump you, especially the sewer puzzles. So, to help you out, here’s how you can solve the Garden Story sewer puzzle and progress through the game.
The sewer level is pretty difficult when compared to other things you have to do in this game. Moreover, understanding your objective and how this puzzle works will just make your gaming experience even more worthwhile.
Keep reading on and find out how you can solve the Garden Story sewer puzzle and hopefully, you can progress through this level.
Here’s how to beat the Garden Story sewer puzzle
You can solve each of the sewer puzzles by pushing perforated wooden boxes onto the keyholes. But not as simple as that. There are various ways you can go about doing this, and the following are some of the solutions:
- Puzzle 0: This is a pretty simple one, just push the perforated wooden box onto the keyhole in front of it.
- Puzzle 1: Move the perforated wooden box twice towards the top, and move the other wooden boxes in front of the keyhole away from it. Now just move the main wooden box towards the keyhole.
- Puzzle 2: Move one of the wooden boxes on the keyhole present at the bottom. Then move the wooden box in the middle of the two perforated wooden boxes towards the far left. Now, just push one of the perforated wooden boxes onto the keyhole at the top. Then remove the previously placed wooden box from the keyhole and in its place put the other perforated box.
- Puzzle 3: Just try to push all of the wooden boxes at the bottom to create space for perforated wooden boxes.
- Puzzle 4: First push the perforated wooden box placed on the left at the top keyhole. Now, push the perforated wooden box at the bottom towards the keyhole on the right. Now, walk to the perforated wooden box at the right and push it toward the keyhole at the bottom.
- Puzzle 5: First move the perforated wooden boxes at the bottom, and then move the ones at the top. Remember to first move a wooden box in the middle.
- Puzzle 6: Move the perforated wooden box at the right, then the middle, and finally the one on the left.
This is the most basic solution and chronological order you can follow for solving the puzzles. Make sure to keep in mind that the keyhole is your goal.
If you found this article helpful then please check out our other articles such as Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem weapons – the best ones and Is Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem crossplay?