Octopath Traveler 2 is a Japanese role-playing video game developed by Square Enix and Acquire, and published by Square Enix. In this guide, we will take you through the Octopath Traveler 2 cavern of waves chest locations.
If you’ve played the first game, Octopath Traveler (2018), you can expect a similar experience with a few exciting new features. The sequel is a traditional JRPG that features eight separate characters, each with their own purpose for traversing the game world. However, in this sequel, players will have the opportunity to delve even deeper into each character’s backstory and personality.
While retaining the turn-based battle system of the first game, the sequel contains more intricate and challenging battles. There are a lot of things to discover, so let’s find out all the Octopath Traveler 2 cavern of waves chest locations!
Where to find the Cavern of Waves chest locations in Octopath Traveler 2
Throughout the game, players can acquire various locations and items that will aid them on their journey. The Cavern of Waves is a particularly interesting location that players will have the opportunity to explore.
Here is a list of all the chest locations in the Cavern of Waves with the item they contain:
- Healing Grape Bunch: Take the western path. The chest will be at the end of the trail.
- Olive of Life (L): Found on the northwest corner of the dungeon.
- JP Augmentor: Found in the eastern area, along the pathway.
- Raging Beast: Northeast corner of the cavern.
- Ruinous Relic: Located north of the cavern by the dead end. There will be three chests containing the same item.
That concludes our guide on where to get all the chests in the cavern of waves. If you’d like to read more guides on this game, check out how to cross the Wandering Wood and Is Octopath Traveler 2 better than 1?