In the newest Dead Space remake, before you can purchase new gear for our main man Isaac, you will need to find the blueprints for it. But it is not a huge problem. In this guide, we will show you all locations for the Dead Space remake schematics.
With this system, you can look for the schematics while you’re exploring the ship, clearly the more you unlock them the more you will have an easier time surviving on the spaceship. There are a total of 13 schematics.
So, without further ado, let’s find out all locations of Dead Space remake schematics!
Where to find all schematics in Dead Space remake
- Pulse Rounds: In the Coolant Pipelines in Chapter 2: Intensive Care.
- Stasis Pack: In Main Lab Changing Room, to the left of Dr. Brennan’s office in Chapter 2.
- Medium Med Pack: In a locker in the room after exiting the Decontamination Room quarantine in Chapter 3: Course Correction.
- Ripper Blades: In a box in the open room near second elevator after taking first elevator down in Chapter 3.
- Flamethrower Fuel: In the Engine Room, next to the Primary Engine panel that requires activation in Chapter 3.
- Intermediate Engineer Rig: In the EVA Prep Room to the right while heading to the ADS Cannons in Chapter 4: Obliteration Imminent.
- Line Racks: On the desk in Dr. B. Warwick’s office, which requires Security Clearance Level 2. Head through the door next to the Observation Room in Chapter 5: Lethal Devotion.
- Force Energy: In the Air Filtration Tower, between the first and second electricity traps, which must be slowed down using the Stasis ability in Chapter 6: Environmental Hazard.
- Contact Energy: On a table in the locked room after entering Deck B: Processing and defeating the Necromorph swarm in Chapter 7: Into the Void.
- Intermediate Miner Rig: On a desk across from the SOS Beacon, in the Equipment Workshop in Chapter 7.
- Oxygen Tank: In the Refueling Control Stations on Floor 4, which requires Security Clearance Level 2 to access in Chapter 8: Search and Rescue.
- Large Med Pack: Inside the entrance of the Infirmary in Chapter 9: Dead on Arrival. This Schematic is missable.
- Advanced Engineering Rig: In the Standard Bathrooms of the Crew Quarters in Chapter 10: End of Days.
That was our guide on all schematics in Dead Space remake. Looking for more guides on Dead Space? Take a look at how to unlock the secret ending in our marker locations explained. Otherwhise, take a look at Fire Emblem Engage character ages explained and One Piece Odyssey playable characters – full list.